Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our New Move








I got the house clean for about a minute. I cleared everyone out while I snapped some pictures. I cant believe how hard it is to keep up on the clutter of everyday living. We are enjoying our house so much, it has such personality and is so cozy. There is a loft upstairs with an office/craft room and Savannah's room. Downstairs has 2 bedrooms where the boys are, a storage room, and a Family room. I'm just hoping that I don't have to move for a very long time.

5 comments:

nicole said...

Amanda, I love your new place! It is so charming and I love all the brick! Hope to come visit it soon...

katie said...

hey jared...hey latimer gang!

it was so good to talk to you the other day. it was funny because the next day, i saw you on jason-monica's blog. too funny!

i hate blog stalking so i ofcourse had to say hi and that your family is beautiful!

Merm said...

Wud up yo?? Ha ha. Zanna and I need to come visit you, Vana and Sawyer one of these days while your boys ones are at school!

Once again... I just love your house. If ever you decide to move from it Jathan and I will purchase it in a heart beat... ha ha. (We really don't want you to move. I just wanted you to know just how much we like it ;)

Kamie said...

I just discovered your blog on Gretchen's page. I love your new home. It has such a welcoming feel to it. I was so impressed with all the work you've both done. It's going to be a great home to raise your family in :)

Maria said...

Amanda -Your house looks so nice & cozy! So glad you finally sent me a link. You are such a cute little Mama... Jared & the kids are so lucky to have a girl like you!