Saturday, March 21, 2009

10 years Baby!!





On March 6, 2009 Jared and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We went up to Park City and spent only one night since Sawyer is still so little. We did 2 days of skiing/snowboarding, went out for a nice dinner, and there happened to be a band playing at a club downtown Park City and so we went and chilled there for a little while. I love my hubby so much, he is such a good man. Some things that I love about him are: he tells me he loves me multiple times a day, he wants me to have hobbies and friends and allows me to have that freedom, he is a great dad, he never gets overly stressed about anything, he is who he is, he never gossips, he is still a kid at heart, he is loyal to me and his friendships, he is affectionate, he loves to spoil me, he gives me confidence to do most anything... and the list could go on and on. I love my marrige and am excited for the years to come.

No comments: