Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Savannah!!










My little angel is 7 years old now.....I can hardly believe it. I just want to write some little memories of my sweet little girl over the past year. Savannah is the sweetest girl in the whole world....she also has over the past year become more dramatic with stomping her feet when she is told no and teasing her brothers. Kaleb says " mom, she teases me and I cant do anything about it because she is a girl" Savannah thinks she needs to be playing with someone every second of the day, if there is just one day that goes by without a friend to play with she thinks she never gets to play. She started 1st grade this year and it was a challenge for her and I. I am not kidding when I say she cried every day when I dropped her off, as I was walking out of her class room, I would have to run because I was in tears before I got to my car. This went on from September until January....I had to start the tough love because it was killing me, so I told her she would be grounded from playing after school if she cried anymore, the tears stopped from that day on. I think she was playing me the whole time. Savannah has been begging for her ears pierced for about 2 years now, Jared was not wanting to have his little girl grow up. At Christmas time we took the kids shopping at the mall and she was begging the whole time we were at the mall. The tear came and the "please dad"....she got her ears pierced and has loved them. She changes her earings multiple times a day. She was spoiled on her birthday, she got an American doll from us, we took her to lunch at Olive Garden, went to dinner at Grandma Latimer's, sleep over with her sweet cousin Bergen, snuggles with her Uncle Christian, Grandma date with Grandma Smith, and a whole lot of love from the whole family. Happy Birthday sweet Savannah..We Love YOU!!

No comments: