Monday, May 3, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy SaWyEr



On April 23, Sawyer turned 2. My baby is growing up so fast. He is such a fun little dude, his most favorite thing to do is go to the Jr High (right across the street) to ride his little bike and go off jumps. The only thing that Jared and I could think of to get him as a gift is some biking gloves because he is always wanting to wear Gabriel's old ones. The most favorite thing he is doing lately is asking "Can I...." about anything. He will ask "Can I pinch you, Can I, Can I? or Can I push the button, can I, can I? and this button is to turn the computer off and he knows it is a no, no!

1 comment:

Merm said...

Happy birthday you handsome dude! I love him on his bike. We totally coppied and got Zanna a little pink Haro! She loves it. But she hates to wear her helmet. I think it pulls her hair.