Monday, May 3, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy VaNa






These pictures made me laugh out loud. This was a fun night, the girls were so giggly and so silly. This party included all the older girl cousins, Andelin Baldwin, Burgen Baldwin, Eva Bromley, Lucy Bromley, and Katie Cressler. The night was just all about playing and having fun. We did a movie night with some pedicures and manicures, and cake and icecream. I love girlie stuff and Savannah is the most sweetest little angle ever. I am so thankful for her. She is so willing to help out her mom with Sawyer and any cooking in the kitchen. happy birthday beautiful girl!!

2 comments:

Merm said...

Oh Vana! You are one beautiful little sweat heart! Happy Birthday! It looked like the funnest little girlie party ever. I bet you just giggled at them all night amanda!

Scott Gardner said...

wow lots of b-days! happy late b-day to everyone! those little ones are so cute! I can't believe how big they are, it makes me feel old! hope you guys are doing amazing!
Missy