Monday, May 3, 2010

WE LOVE MOAB


I love this man so much, I am just having a moment as I do my blog, just thinking how lucky my children and i are to have such a devoted man in our life.




Gabriel has a one track mind and when we go to the desert, all he can think about is catching lizards, we his parents are so excited when he finally does because then he relaxes a little. We ended up spending the week end with some great friends, "the Miller's", we did some rock climbing, and then we watched Marshal Miller base jump off a cliff. Bless his sweet wife for watching, that is scary stuff!!



Jared took the boys on a bike ride to Gemini Bridges, it was really long for them but they did awesome.

3 comments:

Merm said...

What a fun trip! You guys always do the funnest active things. We need to follow your example and get out and do stuff! And I LOVE the top picture of you two. You are just the best and I love you both. And your amazing hildren. I am sad that when you guys lived so close to me we rarely got together. And now that I am so far all I want to do is get together will you!!

Natali Thompson said...

Yay! You put some pictures on your blog. Your family is so cute. What a fun trip that looks like to Moab! We are getting ready for our baptisms in a couple of weeks. Can you believe how old our kids are getting?? We miss you guys!

Kamie said...

Thanks for stopping by to see us! Looks like you had a great time!